Join the conversation!
Following the first Sunday performance of every production we hold a talkback with the artists and actors of every show. Stick around after the 2 p.m. performance and share your thoughts, ask the actors questions, get a behind-the-scenes look with the directors and dig deeper into the Blackfriars Theatre process! Each Salon is unique to the specific production and lasts about 10 to 20 minutes. Everyone is welcome!
2016-2017 Season Sunday Salons
- THE WEDDING SINGER - Sunday, July 10 at 2 p.m.
- ASSASSINS - Sunday, September 4 at 2 p.m.
- THE BOYS NEXT DOOR - Sunday, October 30 at 2 p.m.
- THE FLIGHT BEFORE XMAS - Sunday, December 18 at 2 p.m.
- THE UNDERPANTS - Sunday, February 5 at 2 p.m.
- HANDS ON A HARDBODY - Sunday, March 19 at 2 p.m.
- DEATH OF A SALESMAN - Sunday, May 7 at 2 p.m.